Friday, July 1, 2011

Voting for you

So what exactly does Voting for You mean. Well, it is the idea that the current political realm has left most of us without anybody that can truly represent our needs and interests. It is the idea that there are two parties but way more than two ways to see the world. It is the belief that I have the right to govern me and you have the right to govern you. It is me fighting for you and you putting in the punches for me. We are all in this together so we must find that middle ground where we can agree on what is truly important and move towards goals that will make our world a better place.

I am running for president. I will vote for me. You should run for president as well. You should vote for you. Cause realistically there isn't anyone else who can do it better, cheaper or more equally than me/you.

Welcome to the revolution.

Vote for You!

No comments:

Post a Comment